DooM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DooM guild for the USA Legend of Mir 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
krelm

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:05 am

Class - Warrior
Current Level - 14, only started today
Mir Experience - Played from euro beta, was in The Holy Order back then. After that iv'e played most of the big private servers in between
Who you know in DooM - No one
What Time Zone you live in - UK, GMT
Anything else you think relevant - I love to PK and harass players in Mir2 Very Happy
Do you have a Mic and are you able to come on vent - No mic but more than happy to join and listen

Thanks for reading Smile
(sorry if this is a double post, i wasn't logged in the first time i did it so i'm not sure if it was posted or not)
Back to top Go down
Tashohnie

Tashohnie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:04 pm

krelm wrote:
Class - Warrior
Current Level - 14, only started today
Mir Experience - Played from euro beta, was in The Holy Order back then. After that iv'e played most of the big private servers in between
Who you know in DooM - No one
What Time Zone you live in - UK, GMT
Anything else you think relevant - I love to PK and harass players in Mir2 Very Happy
Do you have a Mic and are you able to come on vent - No mic but more than happy to join and listen

Thanks for reading Smile
(sorry if this is a double post, i wasn't logged in the first time i did it so i'm not sure if it was posted or not)
Sounds like you would fit right in mate Smile When it gets up will definitely have to give you a shout Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1