DooM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DooM guild for the USA Legend of Mir 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ello lads count me in :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vigilante20

Ello lads count me in :) Empty
PostSubject: Ello lads count me in :)   Ello lads count me in :) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:42 pm

lets get lvling and take down that woomataurus. See a few old peeps i know on this forum. Porb is leveling is going nowhere at the moment as every noob is killing every mob im able to kill lol so can't level. Any of you guys got to a level where you have moved out of noob town and can give a hand getting going? At the moment getting 1 mob per spawn.
Back to top Go down
Tashohnie

Tashohnie

PostSubject: Re: Ello lads count me in :)   Ello lads count me in :) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Vigilante20 wrote:
lets get lvling and take down that woomataurus. See a few old peeps i know on this forum. Porb is leveling is going nowhere at the moment as every noob is killing every mob im able to kill lol so can't level. Any of you guys got to a level where you have moved out of noob town and can give a hand getting going? At the moment getting 1 mob per spawn.

Nice one Vig mate, yea a lot of us are 20 + at the moment and we were hunting IC earlier. You should tag along, not sure what exp would be like though. I am off out tonight but will be on from very early in the morning if you are on we can hit up SV or the mines bro.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante20

PostSubject: Re: Ello lads count me in :)   Ello lads count me in :) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:48 pm

i should be mate. Gonna see what i can do 2nite before i get too frustrated and start pking people for raking cats. Wont get me anywhere as we still have this no drop buff thing >.< quite annoying. Will probably be my first time i have gone down this road Smile well in euro kinda did as Murder_Inc was always fighting with other guilds so half my mir life was huge town fights lol, should be fun if we all stick 2geva Smile
Back to top Go down
Tashohnie

Tashohnie

PostSubject: Re: Ello lads count me in :)   Ello lads count me in :) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Vigilante20 wrote:
i should be mate. Gonna see what i can do 2nite before i get too frustrated and start pking people for raking cats. Wont get me anywhere as we still have this no drop buff thing >.< quite annoying. Will probably be my first time i have gone down this road Smile well in euro kinda did as Murder_Inc was always fighting with other guilds so half my mir life was huge town fights lol, should be fun if we all stick 2geva Smile
Thats what makes us strong in my opinion sticking together, you are only as strong as your weakest link and all that! I have no problem helping people level. Well like I said if you still need help about 7 am I will be on tomorrow, even if I just grind mobs in SV so I can save money on pots its better than nothing! If border town is really busy try going to ginko it seemed less busy when I was there, but pm people on the forum ( the in game names ) and see if they will help. But either way come WT tomo and you should get some sexp
Back to top Go down
Vigilante20

PostSubject: Re: Ello lads count me in :)   Ello lads count me in :) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:52 pm

should hopefuly be in for the hunt we need as many as possible Smile that's if i don't drink 2 much in town later and end up somewhere i don't want to be lol.
Back to top Go down
Tashohnie

Tashohnie

PostSubject: Re: Ello lads count me in :)   Ello lads count me in :) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Vigilante20 wrote:
should hopefuly be in for the hunt we need as many as possible Smile that's if i don't drink 2 much in town later and end up somewhere i don't want to be lol.
I am hoping the same mate, don't want to end up other end of the country being pimped out as a rent boy or anything ><
Back to top Go down
Javid

PostSubject: Re: Ello lads count me in :)   Ello lads count me in :) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:58 pm

Tashohnie wrote:
Vigilante20 wrote:
I am hoping the same mate, don't want to end up other end of the country being pimped out as a rent boy or anything ><

Ahhh memories <3
Back to top Go down
HollowIchigo

PostSubject: Re: Ello lads count me in :)   Ello lads count me in :) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:07 pm

i'll be on later tonight if you need help leveling, just give me a pm about 8pm onwards!

alothough since last night ive been having stupid lag and i dont know why!! argh!

/fapfapmoan <<my wiz
Back to top Go down
Vigilante20

PostSubject: Re: Ello lads count me in :)   Ello lads count me in :) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:08 pm

cheers m8, i should be about Smile
Back to top Go down
Fortuous

PostSubject: Re: Ello lads count me in :)   Ello lads count me in :) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:16 pm

Yo I would be well up for hunting in Prajna island, ronninghouls with someone later on, over 1k exp and if both lvl 30 then should be easy if a wizz and warr or 2 warrs team up or better still you heal me with a Tao and I'll hurt the Ronnins.

Let me know, I'll be on around 5:45 till about 7 then i'll be on again later on.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ello lads count me in :)   Ello lads count me in :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ello lads count me in :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DooM :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: