DooM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DooM guild for the USA Legend of Mir 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where to level?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tashohnie

Tashohnie

Where to level? Empty
PostSubject: Where to level?   Where to level? EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:26 am

Ok anyone got any input on this? In my views

Bichon 1-14 ish, once you get 14 I think you get the quest from the special repair guy at the top of BW to see Bradley in the weapon shop in SV.

Then you do the quests in SV (I stayed until 21 as was red!) but after that I am not sure where to go and at what levels Sad
Back to top Go down
Javid

Where to level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to level?   Where to level? EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:35 am

Ive pretty much been doing quests up til 26 and just lvling where the quests are.

Think ive run out of quests now, amd just lvling in oma/nat caves until i get new ones.
Back to top Go down
Tashohnie

Tashohnie

Where to level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to level?   Where to level? EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:39 am

Javid wrote:
Ive pretty much been doing quests up til 26 and just lvling where the quests are.

Think ive run out of quests now, amd just lvling in oma/nat caves until i get new ones.

Where do you grab quests at about 21? I only got low level shit Sad
Back to top Go down
Javid

Where to level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to level?   Where to level? EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:40 am

Er mostly bw and sv...couple in WW, check in all the shops bro
Back to top Go down
Tashohnie

Tashohnie

Where to level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to level?   Where to level? EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:46 am

Javid wrote:
Er mostly bw and sv...couple in WW, check in all the shops bro
aaaa ok good point I not been checking the shops ><
Back to top Go down
HollowIchigo

Where to level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to level?   Where to level? EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:15 pm

as a wizz i made 22-25 in bc. nobodies there and you can take 1 mob at a time. costs lots on pots though!!
Back to top Go down
Fortuous

Where to level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to level?   Where to level? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:21 pm

Mir guide tells you where to level in game!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Where to level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to level?   Where to level? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:28 pm

i would just hunt in sv killing snakes untill late 20's at least, then i think i went to oma cave when i had slaying, but that was hard! then ive been all over the place, wer ever it was easy tbh! cos it was bloody hard as a warrior
Back to top Go down
Fortuous

Where to level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to level?   Where to level? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:48 pm

Its not been hard leveling a Warr, I got to lvl 27 in about 4 hours, just need to actually follow the guidelines mir guide tells you, do quests available and your fine. Easy as that really.

Oma cave and Natural caves ok when your around lvl 26 or have lots of pots, its easy there at lvl 28+ just need a steady amount of mobs around you to keep you occupied.
Back to top Go down

Where to level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to level?   Where to level? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:53 pm

its probably fine now, when the game first opened everyone was noobs = no mobs = couldnt do quests, was hard lol.
Back to top Go down
HollowIchigo

Where to level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to level?   Where to level? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:33 pm

i found that as a wizz

1-9 bichon
9-20ish sv
20+ bc or sv
28+ bc st or pi (not psc or pc cos you get owned by teh archers)

as a tao

1-9 bichon
9+ shout that your a tao and you want leveling...lifes easy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where to level? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to level?   Where to level? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to level?
Page 1 of 1