DooM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DooM guild for the USA Legend of Mir 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What class are you going to be?

Go down 
4 posters

What class will you be
War
What class are you going to be? I_vote_lcap50%What class are you going to be? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Tao
What class are you going to be? I_vote_lcap0%What class are you going to be? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wiz
What class are you going to be? I_vote_lcap25%What class are you going to be? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Assassin(if in game)
What class are you going to be? I_vote_lcap25%What class are you going to be? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Tashohnie

Tashohnie

What class are you going to be? Empty
PostSubject: What class are you going to be?   What class are you going to be? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:52 pm

Be interesting to see what classes we will have in the guild to start

Last edited by Tashohnie on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Javid

PostSubject: Re: What class are you going to be?   What class are you going to be? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:54 pm

War to start, then maybe assassin after a while once the initial buzz wears off, if its ingame of course.
Back to top Go down
Tashohnie

Tashohnie

PostSubject: Re: What class are you going to be?   What class are you going to be? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:55 pm

In my opinion Assassin will be an amazing class for dungeon PvP - I think if they are in game they will be a class I will be.
Back to top Go down
HollowIchigo

PostSubject: Re: What class are you going to be?   What class are you going to be? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:59 pm

id bet they will be ingame. all the weaps were in CB and you cant introduce a new class halfways thorugh the game, would be unfair:P
Back to top Go down
Menace

PostSubject: Re: What class are you going to be?   What class are you going to be? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:02 pm

Tashohnie wrote:
In my opinion Assassin will be an amazing class for dungeon PvP - I think if they are in game they will be a class I will be.

My only doubt about Assasins is their low hp and ac, Warriors are true survivors.
Back to top Go down
HollowIchigo

PostSubject: Re: What class are you going to be?   What class are you going to be? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:04 pm

heres the situation. assain vs wizzy. wizzy magic sheilds, assasin comes in for the beat down, wizzy flamefields ...who wins?
Back to top Go down
Tashohnie

Tashohnie

PostSubject: Re: What class are you going to be?   What class are you going to be? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:05 pm

HollowIchigo wrote:
id bet they will be ingame. all the weaps were in CB and you cant introduce a new class halfways thorugh the game, would be unfair:P
Yea thats a good point I think they will have it in game at the start, would be cool if they did. Think I would go as assassin and stick with assassin.
Back to top Go down
Tashohnie

Tashohnie

PostSubject: Re: What class are you going to be?   What class are you going to be? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Menace wrote:
Tashohnie wrote:

My only doubt about Assasins is their low hp and ac, Warriors are true survivors.
You have a good point, I like the idea of their clear ring effect - think that will be great against taos in PvP and dungeon fighting
Back to top Go down
Menace

PostSubject: Re: What class are you going to be?   What class are you going to be? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:17 pm

You should remake this guy =D

What class are you going to be? Tashohnie
Back to top Go down
Tashohnie

Tashohnie

PostSubject: Re: What class are you going to be?   What class are you going to be? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:26 pm

Menace wrote:
You should remake this guy =D

What class are you going to be? Tashohnie

Bloody hell man, that was old school! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What class are you going to be?   What class are you going to be? Empty

Back to top Go down

What class are you going to be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DooM :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: